Passenger Door Lock Switch Signal Error
Table of contents
B1026 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Passenger Door Lock Switch
- Passenger Door Lock Switch harness is open or shorted
- Passenger Door Lock Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU)
How do I fix code B1026 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1026 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the B1026 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1026 ACURA Description
The Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU) monitors the Passenger Door Lock Switch. The MICU sets the OBDII code when the Passenger Door Lock Switch is not to factory specifications.