Gauge Control Module Lost Communication With Combination Switch Control Unit
Table of contents
B1156 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Combination Switch Control Unit
- Faulty Gauge Control Module
- Gauge Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Gauge Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code B1156 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1156 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the B1156 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1156 ACURA Description
The Gauge Control Module monitors the Combination Switch Control Unit. The Gauge Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Combination Switch Control Unit communication (Wiper Switch Message) is not to factory specifications.