Gauge Control Module Lost Communication With PCM
Table of contents
B1169 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Faulty Gauge Control Module
- Gauge Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Gauge Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code B1169 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1169 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the B1169 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1169 ACURA Description
The Gauge Control Module monitors the Powertrain Control Module (PCM). The Gauge Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) communication (A/T Messages) is not to factory specifications.