Left Power Sliding Door Control Unit Lost Communication With MICU
Table of contents
B2005 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Power Sliding Door Control Unit
- Power Sliding Door Control Unit harness is open or shorted
- Power Sliding Door Control Unit circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU)
How do I fix code B2005 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B2005 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the B2005 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B2005 ACURA Description
The Power Sliding Door Control Unit receives inputs from the switches and sensors in the sliding door system and from B-CAN. It outputs to the slide motor, release actuator, and closer motor to control the movement of the doors. It also controls the sliding door beeper and indicator. The OBDII code sets when the Left Power Sliding Door Control Unit Lost Communication With Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU).