Right Power Sliding Door Base Position Switch Circuit Open/Short
Table of contents
B2088 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Right Power Sliding Door Base Position Switch
- Right Power Sliding Door Base Position Switch harness is open or shorted
- Right Power Sliding Door Base Position Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Right Power Sliding Door Control Unit
How do I fix code B2088 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B2088 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the B2088 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B2088 ACURA Description
The Power Sliding Door Control Unit receives inputs from the switches and sensors in the sliding door system and from B-CAN. It outputs to the slide motor, release actuator, and closer motor to control the movement of the doors. It also controls the sliding door beeper and indicator. There is one rocker switch for each door. Each switch signals its respective power sliding door control unit that the driver wants to open or close that door. The OBDII code sets when the Right Power Sliding Door Control Unit detects a Right Power Sliding Door Base Position Switch Circuit Open/Short.