Solenoid Valve Circuit
Table of contents
C1852 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Solenoid Valve
- Solenoid Valve harness is open or shorted
- Solenoid Valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty AWD Control Unit
How do I fix code C1852 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
- DTC C1852-18: Solenoid Valve Circuit Low Current
- DTC C1852-19: Solenoid Valve Circuit High Current
Cost of diagnosing the C1852 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the C1852 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1852 ACURA Description
The AWD Control Unit monitors the Solenoid Valve Circuit. The AWD Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Solenoid Valve Circuit is not to factory specifications.