Table of contents
P1300 ACURA Possible Causes
- Check primary and secondary ignition
- Check fuel system-Fuel pressure and injector
- Check for vacuum leaks
- Check engine mechanical condition
How do I fix code P1300 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
- The P1300 code means that there is a multiple cylinder misfire. There are many problems that can cause a multiple cylinder misfire. Start by inspecting the spark plugs and replaced the plugs if necessary.
Cost of diagnosing the P1300 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the P1300 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1300 ACURA Description
Random Misfire is the generic description for the P1300 Acura code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information about the P1300 Acura OBDII code.Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section below for more information.