F-CAN Malfunction EPS Control Unit and Driving Support System Control Unit
Table of contents
U129C Possible Causes
- Faulty Electric Power Steering (EPS) Control Unit
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) Control Unit harness is open or shorted
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) Control Unit circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Driving Support System Control Unit
How do I fix code U129C?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the U129C code
The cost of diagnosing the U129C code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
The Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) sets when a communication malfunction was detected between the Electric Power Steering (EPS) Control Unit and the Driving Support System Control Unit.