Millimeter Wave Radar Local CAN Malfunction
Table of contents
U12B7 Possible Causes
- Faulty Millimeter Wave Radar
- Millimeter Wave Radar harness is open or shorted
- Millimeter Wave Radar circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Multipurpose Camera Unit
How do I fix code U12B7?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the U12B7 code
The cost of diagnosing the U12B7 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
The Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) sets when a Controller Area Network (CAN) communication malfunction was detected between the Multipurpose Camera Unit Local and the Millimeter Wave Radar.