Engine Oil Level Sensor Circuit Range/Performance
Table of contents
P250B VOLVO Possible Causes
- Incorrect Engine Oil Level (Too Low or Too High)
- Faulty Engine Oil Level Sensor
- Engine Oil Level Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Engine Oil Level Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P250B VOLVO?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P250B VOLVO code
The cost of diagnosing the P250B VOLVO code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P250B VOLVO Description
Th Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Engine Oil Level Sensor. The ECM set the OBDII code when the Engine Oil Level Sensor is out of factory specifications.