Decreased Resistance In The Drivers Airbag Second Inflator
Table of contents
B0002 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Driver Side Airbag
- Driver Side Airbag harness is open or shorted
- Driver Side Airbag circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Steering Wheel Clockspring
How do I fix code B0002 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
- B0002-1A: Decreased Resistance In The Driver side Airbag Second Inflator
- B0002-11: Short To Ground In The Driver side Airbag Second Inflator
- B0002-12: Short To Power In The Driver side Airbag Second Inflator
- B0002-13: Open Or Increased Resistance In The Driver side Airbag Second Inflator
Cost of diagnosing the B0002 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the B0002 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B0002 ACURA Description
The Driver Side Airbag is located in the center of the steering wheel. The front passenger side airbag is located in the dashboard on the front passenger side. The airbag modules adopt dual inflators for the driver side and/or the front passenger side airbag according to the specifications. The dual inflators increase airbag effectiveness by properly adjusting the timing when the two inflators are ignited (together or sequentially) referring to the collision speed or collision impact.