Lost Communication With PARKSR
Table of contents
U1288 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Gauge Control Module
- Gauge Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Gauge Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Parking and Back-Up Sensor (PARKSR) Control Unit
How do I fix code U1288 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the U1288 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the U1288 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U1288 ACURA Description
The Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) sets when a communication malfunction was detected between the Gauge Control Module and the Parking and Back-Up Sensor (PARKSR) Control Unit.