Door Multiplex Control Unit Lost Communication With Climate Control Unit
Table of contents
U1299 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Climate Control Unit
- Climate Control Unit harness is open or shorted
- Climate Control Unit circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Door Multiplex Control Unit
How do I fix code U1299 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the U1299 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the U1299 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U1299 ACURA Description
The Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) sets when a communication malfunction was detected between the Climate Control Unit and the Door Multiplex Control Unit.