Decreased Resistance In The Right Side Curtain Airbag
Table of contents
B0029 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Right Side Curtain Airbag
- Right Side Curtain Airbag harness is open or shorted
- Right Side Curtain Airbag circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code B0029 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
- DTC B0029-1A: Decreased Resistance In The Right Side Curtain Airbag Inflator
- DTC B0029-11: Short To Ground In The Right Side Curtain Airbag Inflator
- DTC B0029-12: Short To Power In The Right Side Curtain Airbag Inflator
- DTC B0029-13: Open Or Increased Resistance In The Right Side Curtain Airbag Inflator
Cost of diagnosing the B0029 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the B0029 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B0029 ACURA Description
The driver’s airbag is located in the center of the steering wheel. The front passenger’s airbag is located in the dashboard on the front passenger’s side. The airbag modules adopt dual inflators for the driver’s and/or the front passenger’s airbag according to the specifications. The dual inflators increase airbag effectiveness by properly adjusting the timing when the two inflators are ignited (together or sequentially) referring to the collision speed or collision impact.