MICU Lost Communication With Relay Control Module
Table of contents
B1005 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Relay Control Module
- Relay Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Relay Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU)
How do I fix code B1005 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1005 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the B1005 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1005 ACURA Description
The Multiplex Control Unit Module (MICU) monitors the Relay Control Module. The MICU sets the OBDII code when the Relay Control Module is not to factory specifications.