Relay Control Module Lost Communication With Gauge Control Module
Table of contents
B1061 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Gauge Control Module
- Gauge Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Gauge Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Relay Control Module
How do I fix code B1061 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1061 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the B1061 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1061 ACURA Description
The Relay Control Module monitors the Gauge Control Module. The Relay Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Gauge Control Module is not to factory specifications.