Driver Side Power Window Position Detect Circuit Error
Table of contents
B1140 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Power Window Master Switch
- Power Window Master Switch harness is open or shorted
- Power Window Master Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Door Multiplex Control Unit
How do I fix code B1140 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1140 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the B1140 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1140 ACURA Description
The Door Multiplex Control Unit monitors the Driver Side Power Window Position. The Door Multiplex Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Driver Side Power Window Position is not to factory specifications.