Problem In The Passenger Side Air Mix Control Linkage, Door, Or Motor Circuit
Table of contents
B1238 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Passenger Side Air Mix Control Motor
- Passenger Side Air Mix Control Motor harness is open or shorted
- Passenger Side Air Mix Control Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Climate Control Unit
How do I fix code B1238 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1238 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the B1238 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1238 ACURA Description
The Climate Control Unit monitors the Passenger Side Air Mix Control Motor. The Climate Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Passenger Side Air Mix Control Motor is not to factory specifications.