Problem In The Blower Motor Circuit
Table of contents
B1241 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Blower Motor Relay
- Faulty Blower Motor Power Transistor
- Faulty Blower Motor
- Blower Motor harness is open or shorted
- Blower Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Climate Control Unit
How do I fix code B1241 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1241 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the B1241 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1241 ACURA Description
The Climate Control Unit monitors the Blower Motor. The Climate Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Blower Motor is not to factory specifications.