Turn Signal Switch Circuit Malfunction
Table of contents
B1280 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Turn Signal Switch
- Turn Signal Switch harness is open or shorted
- Turn Signal Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU)
How do I fix code B1280 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1280 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the B1280 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1280 ACURA Description
The Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU) monitors the Turn Signal Switch. The MICU sets the OBDII code when the Turn Signal Switch is not to factory specifications.