Right Power Mirror Vertical Sensor Signal Error
Table of contents
B2185 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Right Power Mirror
- Right Power Mirror harness is open or shorted
- Right Power Mirror circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Driver Side Multiplex Control System (MPCS)
How do I fix code B2185 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B2185 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the B2185 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B2185 ACURA Description
The Driver Side Multiplex Control System (MPCS) monitors the Right Power Mirror Vertical Sensor. The Driver Side MPCS sets the OBDII code when the Right Power Mirror Vertical Sensor is not to factory specifications.