Parking and Back-Up Front Bus Failure
Table of contents
B2633 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Front Parking Sensors
- Front Parking Sensors harness is open or shorted
- Front Parking Sensors circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Parking and Back-Up Sensor Control Unit
How do I fix code B2633 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B2633 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the B2633 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B2633 ACURA Description
The Parking and Back-Up Sensor Control Unit monitors the Front Parking Sensors connection. The Parking and Back-Up Sensor Control Unit sets the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) when there is a Front Parking Sensors connection.