Open In The Thermal Protector Circuit
Table of contents
B2992 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty A/C Compressor Motor
- A/C Compressor Motor harness is open or shorted
- A/C Compressor Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Climate Control Unit
How do I fix code B2992 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B2992 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the B2992 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B2992 ACURA Description
The Climate Control Unit monitors the Thermal Protector Circuit. The Climate Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Thermal Protector Circuit is not to factory specifications.