FCW/LDW Camera Unit
Table of contents
B2A60 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty FCW/LDW Camera Unit
- FCW/LDW Camera Unit harness is open or shorted
- FCW/LDW Camera Unit circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code B2A60 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
- B2A60-54 FCW/LDW Camera Unit Aiming Incomplete
- B2A60-97 Dust Or Dirt On The FCW/LDW Camera Unit
Cost of diagnosing the B2A60 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the B2A60 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B2A60 ACURA Description
The Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is set when there is dust or dirt on FCW/LDW Camera Unit, or FCW/LDW Camera Unit aiming is incomplete.