Left Rear Inlet Solenoid Circuit Failure
Table of contents
C0018 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Left Rear Inlet Solenoid
- Left Rear Inlet Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Left Rear Inlet Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code C0018 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the C0018 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the C0018 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0018 ACURA Description
The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Left Rear Inlet Solenoid. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Left Rear Inlet Solenoid is not to factory specifications.