Differential Fluid Overheated
Table of contents
C1860 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Differential Fluid Temperature Sensor
- Differential Fluid Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Differential Fluid Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Differential Assembly
- Faulty AWD Control Unit
How do I fix code C1860 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the C1860 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the C1860 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1860 ACURA Description
The AWD Control Unit monitors the Differential Fluid Temperature. The AWD Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Differential Fluid Temperature is not to factory specifications.