Valve Pause System Sticking On
Table of contents
P1024 ACURA Possible Causes
- Valve Pause System (VPS) harness is open or shorter
- Valve Pause System circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty rocker arm oil pressure switch
- Faulty rocker arm control solenoid
How do I fix code P1024 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
- Valve Pause System (VPS) Sticking On
Cost of diagnosing the P1024 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the P1024 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1024 ACURA Description
Valve Pause System Sticking On is the generic description for the P1024 Acura code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information about the P1024 Acura OBDII code.Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section below for more information.