Electronic Throttle Control Power Management Mode
Table of contents
P1295 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Throttle Position (TP) Sensor
- Throttle Position (TP) Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Throttle Position (TP) Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Throttle Motor
- Faulty MAP Sensor
- Faulty Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
How do I fix code P1295 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1295 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the P1295 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1295 ACURA Description
Electronic Throttle Control Power Management Mode is the generic description for the P1295 Acura code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information about the P1295 Acura OBDII code.Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section below for more information.