Spark Plug Voltage Detection Circuit Malfunction Rear Bank 1
Table of contents
P1317 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Spark Plug Voltage Detection Module (VDM)
- Spark VDM harness is open or shorted
- Spark VDM circuit poor electrical connection
- Open or short circuit between VDM and Engine Control Module (ECM)
How do I fix code P1317 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1317 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the P1317 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1317 ACURA Description
Spark Plug Voltage Detection Circuit Malfunction Front Bank 1
Acura TL Spark Plug Voltage Detection Module (VDM) Location: