Top Dead Center Sensor 1 No Signal
Table of contents
P1362 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Top Dead Center Sensor 1
- Top Dead Center Sensor 1 harness is open or shorted
- Top Dead Center Sensor 1 circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1362 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
- 2003 Acura TL Top Dead Center (TDC) sensor location:
Cost of diagnosing the P1362 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the P1362 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Poor engine performance
P1362 ACURA Description
The Crankshaft Position (CKP) Sensor determines timing for fuel injection and ignition of each cylinder and also detects engine speed. The Top Dead Center (TDC) Sensor determines ignition timing at start-up (cranking) and when crank angle is abnormal. Cylinder Position (CYP) Sensor detects the position of No. 1 cylinder for sequential fuel injection to each cylinder.