Top Dead Center Sensor 2 No Signal
Table of contents
P1367 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Top Dead Center (TDC) Sensor 2
- Top Dead Center Sensor 2 harness is open or shorted
- Top Dead Center Sensor 2 circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1367 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
- 2003 Acura TL Top Dead Center (TDC) sensor location:
Cost of diagnosing the P1367 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the P1367 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Poor engine performance
P1367 ACURA Description
Top Dead Center Sensor 2 No Signal is the generic description for the P1367 Acura code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information about the P1367 Acura OBDII code.Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section below for more information.