Check Valve Intake Manifold Stuck Closed
Table of contents
P15BA ACURA Possible Causes
- Broken Brake Booster Pressure Vaccum Hose
- Faulty Brake Booster Pressure Sensor
- Brake Booster Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Brake Booster Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P15BA ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P15BA ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the P15BA ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P15BA ACURA Description
The Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Check Valve Intake Manifold pressure. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Brake Booster Pressure Sensor is not to factory specifications.