Problem In 3rd Clutch Pressure Switch Circuit
Table of contents
P1739 ACURA Possible Causes
- Low transmission fluid level
- 3rd Clutch Pressure Switch harness is open or shorted
- 3rd Clutch Pressure Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty 3rd Clutch Pressure Switch
How do I fix code P1739 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1739 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the P1739 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light
P1739 ACURA Description
The Transmission Control Module (TCM) monitors the 3rd Clutch Pressure Switch. The TCM sets the OBDII code when the 3rd Clutch Pressure Switch is not to factory specifications.
Pressure Sensor Location Acura TL