Collision Detection Signal Malfunction
Table of contents
P1D64 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Unit
- Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Unit harness is open or shorted
- Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Unit circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Battery Condition Monitor Module
How do I fix code P1D64 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1D64 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the P1D64 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1D64 ACURA Description
The battery condition monitor module receives pulse signals of crash cutoff information from the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) Unit. If the battery condition monitor module does not receive pulse signals from the SRS unit, the battery condition monitor module determines it as a malfunction and stores a DTC.