Traction Motor Temperature Sensor Range/Performance Problem High
Table of contents
P1D73 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Traction Motor Temperature Sensor
- Traction Motor Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Traction Motor Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Motor Control Module (Traction)
How do I fix code P1D73 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1D73 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the P1D73 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1D73 ACURA Description
The motor control module (traction) detects the traction motor temperature with a traction motor temperature sensor installed in the traction motor. When the input voltage from the traction motor temperature sensor remains above the upper limit of the specified value for a set time, the motor control module (traction) detects a malfunction and stores a DTC.