Generator Motor Temperature Sensor Range/Performance Problem High
Table of contents
P1D75 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Generator Motor Temperature Sensor
- Generator Motor Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Generator Motor Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Motor Control Module (Generator)
How do I fix code P1D75 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1D75 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the P1D75 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1D75 ACURA Description
The motor control module (generator) detects the generator motor temperature with a generator motor temperature sensor installed in the generator motor. If the output voltage value of the generator motor temperature sensor continues to exceed the specified value for a set time, the motor control module detects a malfunction and stores a DTC.