Intelligent Power Module Malfunction Or Signal Line Hi
Table of contents
P1D84 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Motor Power Inverter (MPI) Module
- Motor Power Inverter (MPI) Module harness is open or shorted
- Motor Power Inverter (MPI) Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Motor Control Module
How do I fix code P1D84 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1D84 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the P1D84 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1D84 ACURA Description
The motor control module detects OR signals from all abnormality detection signals coming from Motor Power Inverter (MPI) Module. If FOALL signal without the OR signal of MPI module is high, and other abnormality detection signal is low and continues to be so for a set time, the motor control module detects a malfunction and stores a DTC.