Generator Motor Inverter Detect Overcurrent
Table of contents
P1D8C ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Generator Motor
- Generator Motor harness is open or shorted
- Generator Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Motor Power Inverter (MPI) Module
- Faulty Motor Control Module (Generator)
How do I fix code P1D8C ACURA?
Cost of diagnosing the P1D8C ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the P1D8C ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1D8C ACURA Description
The motor control module (generator) controls the generator motor output based on the generator phase current sensor signals. The motor control module (generator) receives the excessive phase current information from the excess current detection circuit for a set time, the motor control module (generator) detects a malfunction and stores a DTC.