Voltage Control Unit Hi Side Open Fail
Table of contents
P1DA3 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Voltage Control Unit (VCU)
- Voltage Control Unit (VCU) harness is open or shorted
- Voltage Control Unit (VCU) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Motor Control Module (Generator)
How do I fix code P1DA3 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1DA3 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the P1DA3 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1DA3 ACURA Description
If the high side of Voltage Control Unit (VCU) has open malfunction, the V2 voltage becomes overvoltage because of regeneration. If only VCU is resumed earlier, the V2 voltage becomes overvoltage, and VCU high side is judged as abnormal output, and the motor control module (generator) detects a malfunction and stores a DTC.