Voltage Control Unit Current Too High Generator Motor Control Module
Table of contents
P1DA4 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Voltage Control Unit (VCU)
- Voltage Control Unit (VCU) harness is open or shorted
- Voltage Control Unit (VCU) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Motor Control Module (Generator)
How do I fix code P1DA4 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1DA4 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the P1DA4 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1DA4 ACURA Description
The Motor Control Module (Generator) receives the abnormality inside the Motor Power Inverter (MPI) Module (Generator) detected by MPI Module (Generator) as an abnormality signal. If abnormality information continues for a set time, the Motor Control Module (Generator) detects a malfunction and stores a DTC.