Wireless Charger Unit Lost Communication With Keyless Access Control Unit
Table of contents
U1286 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Wireless Charger Unit
- Wireless Charger Unit harness is open or shorted
- Wireless Charger Unit circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Keyless Access Control Unit
How do I fix code U1286 ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the U1286 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the U1286 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U1286 ACURA Description
The Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) sets when a communication malfunction was detected between the Wireless Charger Unit and the Keyless Access Control Unit.