Lost Communication With PCU
Table of contents
U129E ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Keyless Access/TPMS Control Unit
- Keyless Access/TPMS Control Unit harness is open or shorted
- Keyless Access/TPMS Control Unit circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
How do I fix code U129E ACURA?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the U129E ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the U129E ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U129E ACURA Description
The Controller Area Network (CAN) transmits/receives pulsing signals to/from the control modules simultaneously by using two signal lines (F-CAN_H and F-CAN_L). When the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) does not receive the signals from the Keyless Access/TPMS Control Unit via the F-CAN lines for a set time, the PCM detects a malfunction and stores a Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC).