‘B’ Camshaft Position Actuator Circuit Bank 1
Table of contents
P0013 AUDI Possible Causes
- Dirty engine oil
- Faulty Continuously Variable Valve Timing Solenoid
- Continuously Variable Valve Timing Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Continuously Variable Valve Timing Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
How do I fix code P0013 AUDI?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P0013 AUDI code
The cost of diagnosing the P0013 AUDI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0013 AUDI Description
This fault code is stored when a fault is detected with the camshaft control circuit. The circuit is monitored by the Engine Control Module (ECM) for anomalies. Mechanical defects such as timing issues can result in this fault code. Basic engine timing should be checked before any further investigations.