Air Assisted Injector Control Circuit Or Circuit Low
Table of contents
P0066 AUDI Possible Causes
- Faulty Air Assisted Injector
- Air Assisted Injector harness open or shorted
- Air Assisted Injector poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
How do I fix code P0066 AUDI?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P0066 AUDI code
The cost of diagnosing the P0066 AUDI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0066 AUDI Description
This Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is stored when a fault is detected with the air assisted injector circuit. Air is injected and allowed mix with the fuel to create more finely atomized fuel. This leads to more stable combustion.