Incorrect Immobilizer Code
Table of contents
P0513 AUDI Possible Causes
- Faulty immobilizer key
- Poor electrical connection for immobilizer circuit components
- Faulty immobilizer control unit
- Faulty immobilizer key antenna
How do I fix code P0513 AUDI?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P0513 AUDI code
The cost of diagnosing the P0513 AUDI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- No or hard engine start situation
P0513 AUDI Description
This Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is stored when a malfunction is detected with the immobilizer system. A warning light is used to alert the driver of any malfunctions. Ensure the ignition key is correctly programmed.