Cooling Fan 2 Control Circuit Low
Table of contents
P0693 AUDI Possible Causes
- Faulty Fan 2 Relay
- Fan 2 Relay harness is open or shorted
- Fan 2 Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Fan 2
- Fan 2 harness is open or shorted
- Fan 2 circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
How do I fix code P0693 AUDI?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P0693 AUDI code
The cost of diagnosing the P0693 AUDI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Radiator fan inoperative
- Possible engine overheating
P0693 AUDI Description
The Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Cooling Fan 2 Control Circuit. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Cooling Fan 2 Control Circuit is not to the factory specifications.