Nitrogen Oxides Sensor Short To Positive
Table of contents
P1036 AUDI Possible Causes
- Faulty nitrogen oxides (NOx) sensor
- Nitrogen oxides (NOx) sensor harness is open or shorted
- Nitrogen oxides (NOx) sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1036 AUDI?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
- Nitrogen oxides (NOx) sensor – short to positive
Cost of diagnosing the P1036 AUDI code
The cost of diagnosing the P1036 AUDI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1036 AUDI Description
Nitrogen Oxides Sensor Short To Positive is the generic description for the P1036 Audi code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information about the P1036 Audi OBDII code.Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section below for more information.