Throttle Actuation Potentiometer Signal 2 Signal Too Low
Table of contents
P1172 AUDI Possible Causes
- Faulty Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) harness is open or shorted
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Throttle Drive electric motor
- Faulty Throttle Valve Control Module
How do I fix code P1172 AUDI?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1172 AUDI code
The cost of diagnosing the P1172 AUDI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1172 AUDI Description
Throttle Actuation Potentiometer Signal 2 Signal Too Low is the generic description for the P1172 Audi code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information about the P1172 Audi OBDII code.Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section below for more information.