Cylinder 3 Knock Control Limit Attained
Table of contents
P1327 AUDI Possible Causes
- Low fuel level or fuel quality
- Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor failure
- Low fuel pressure
- Abnormal engine noise or failed Knock Sensor
- Faulty Knock Sensor
- Knock Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Knock Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1327 AUDI?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1327 AUDI code
The cost of diagnosing the P1327 AUDI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1327 AUDI Description
The Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor is not to factory specifications.