Engine Off Timer Performance
Table of contents
P150A AUDI Possible Causes
- Engine Control Module (ECM) Software Program
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Engine Control Module (ECM) harness is open or shorted
- Engine Control Module (ECM) circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P150A AUDI?
Check the “Possible Causes” listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector’s pins.
- Check all power and ground to the Engine Control Module (ECM), if all power/grounds to the ECM are present, replace ECM.
Cost of diagnosing the P150A AUDI code
The cost of diagnosing the P150A AUDI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle’s make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P150A AUDI Description
The Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the power to ECM. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the ignition off B+ is lost to the ECM.